I made a BLOG!! I never thought the day would come that I would write a blog..I hate them. Almost as much as Matthew and Dustin said they hated cell phones and would never get one. Well, they both did. Since, I am leaving for Kuwait on March 13th I decided that I should get familiar with a BLOG Site and set it up before I leave. It will be a lot easier to communicate with everyone.
But I just want to make one thing clear before I go on....The # 1 Rule of the BLOG is...Never comment on Krista's Grammar Errors. I am NOT good at GRAMMAR, I know it, you know it...Don't need to point it out again to me! Therefore, this blog is informal and from time to time it may or may not be grammatically correct. If you don't like it, then don't read my blogs. haha
February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kris!
I love your Blog so far. I am so proud of you of everything that you have done so far in your life! You were like a plant to me. I wattered you and watched you grow! Remember to always shoot for the star and that you also have a star in your life and most importantly in your family and that is me, Your brother.
Love Patrick
xoxox
Post a Comment