July 3, 2007

June Update

Okay so I decided to make a monthly update during the summer. What happened in June? Well I graduated, went to Yorkton for Jenn and Chad's Wedding and most importantly celebrated my mom's 50th BIRTHDAY!!!! Whoo Whoo. I also was the best substitute teacher the Park West School Division has ever seen!!! I taught in Birtle, Russell, Strathclair and Rossburn in
grades 1-11.

Here is the brownie I made for my mom. I am not going to lie it was delicious!!! We just happened to have a heart shaped cake pan to make the occasion even more sentimental.

For supper we went to the steak pit @ Spy Hill in Saskatchewan.

Photo of the month!!! I love you too Mom!!!!

3 comments:

tara said...

that last picture of your mom is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll get even with you! HaHa

Anonymous said...

I'll get even with you! HaHa