Well it's official. I am staying in Kuwait another year...ACA gave the teachers a raise I couldn't resist. lol. Actually I want to travel more...I have the bug.
This is short because I need to write my report cards...but I leave in less than a week for Thailand/Cambodia so I will post some pics from that vacation when I return...I am sitting at the coffee shop that has free high speed if you buy something so to upload pictures will be faster.
Hope everything is well with everyone. A friend of mine set me up with a yahoo account so I can call you for 1 penny a minute...unfortunately I didn't bring my address book with me as I didn't plan on calling anyone for 50 cents a minute...and right now I regret it...so if you get a chance send me your phone number via e-mail: kristaflynn@hotmail.com and I can call you!!!
Miss you all lots,
Krista
January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment