February 13, 2007

One Month Until KUWAIT!!!!

I cannot believe that one month from today I will be on a plane heading to Kuwait!! I am getting very excited as the date draws near. Today was a busy busy day, but it ended on a great note when my favorite boss, close friend Amy gave me Kinder Surprise Eggs for Valentines Day. It made my day! Don't fret, you will all have until tomorrow to get me something if you forgot!! Tomorrow is my brother's birthday...what a lucky guy to be born on Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea. We look forward to ALL your daily reports...EVERY juicy bit.Best of luck in the land of mystery and oil.

LOVE Uncle Earl and Auntie Anne

Anonymous said...

wow. your 'boss' sounds like one cool lady!!

happy vd day krista!!

Anonymous said...

Amy never gave me candy. I feel so unloved...