May 9, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

I am home!!! It was a long flight with terrible food but I made it. I arrived in Winnipeg at 3:40 and breezed through customs. I walked out to the waiting area expecting to see my parents.....nope nobody was there. I was sad. I called their cell only to find that they were minutes away from the airport. I cannot believe they were late picking me up..excuses, excuses! lol. Anyways we quickly went shopping at my favorite cheap store..HANGERS! haha and then for supper at Earls. The food was amazing. I had the usual Penne Alfredo with shrimp...delicious!!

Currently my left ankle is swollen...not sure what I did. Mom thinks it is from sitting in the airplane for many hours...hmm I dunno perhaps. But it hurts a lot. I was tired all the way home but when I got home had a sudden burst of energy and now cannot sleep. (probably due to the time difference). So I am home, safe and sound. Hope to hear and see you all soon. I have my cell phone back now so text away!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris!! So glad to hear you made it home safe and sound! I can't wait to see all your pics and hear all your stories!!
Cheers!!
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

So does this mean that there aren't any more posts for the summer? :(

tara said...

frankly, i do not want this to be the last post for the summer...in fact, i am going to start an offical protest. down with no posts, down with no posts!!!!!