April 3, 2007

DAY 1 - Airport

After school I finished packing and headed to the airport. Traveling to Jordan was Leslie, Adriane, Amanda, Ryan and me! Before leaving the Kuwait airport we had to stop and eat at McDonalds. I had the McArabia which is a chicken wrap. It was delicious!!!


Amanda and I eating a McArabia!!

We traveled via Air Arabia with a short stop over in Sharjah. Here we got on a bus that transported us to the airplane that would take us to Amman. (It felt like I was royalty getting on the plane via steps). We arrived in Amman Airport approx. 3:30AM and our plans were to sleep in the airport…however once we got there plans changed as the chairs were metal and there was no carpet. We decided to rent a car for 5 days and sleep in it for the night.

Our Rental Car!

No comments: