I am soo MAD! It rained cats and dogs today. I had plans and now they are ruined. :( I woke up this morning with plans to go to the Camel races. They are every Thursday at 2:30 (about a 45 minute drive away). I have heard they are not worth going to but I want to decide that for myself. Then it rained which means camel races are cancelled. The rain came down really hard and filled the streets. The rain was so intense it came through our balcony door. Seriously this apartment is full of problems....everything leaks.
Check out the street from my window.....



I wanted to go to Sharq mall today too but Taxi's raise their price when the weather is shitty because nobody wants to drive. So I am going to sit in my apartment and plan lessons...how fun is that. Blah. I hope tomorrow is better.
1 comment:
woah dude....you weren't kidding when you said it rained.........yikes...
Post a Comment