April 28, 2007

Sigh**

Sorry for the lack of posting..but it definitely gets busy around here when you are socializing and planning and teaching! As of yesterday I completed my last formal observation for student teaching. I am done. Now I just have to finish teaching until I leave. So I guess you could say I officially passed Ed and will graduate (like I was worried...I check online and got A+ in all 7 courses and 1 A (damn school systems class) and 2 Pass marks for student teaching...so all it all I had a great year and hopefully I will get some more scholarships (contrats on yours Tara and Matthew!!)

Anyways I have student lead conferences on Wed noon and Thursday until noon. After that I am planning to go to the Old Suk and shop...then on Friday go to Failika. (Cross your fingers that the ferry isn't booked this time!)

Well if you have checked your calendar recently you will noticed that I will be coming home very shortly. (Tuesday May 8th) Sigh I am looking forward to the summer, but not ready to leave Kuwait just yet. I would like another month just to hang out with everyone here.

Well I should get ready for school. This blog is shorter than the rest...but maybe I will get some comments...the last few posts don't have any comments for me to read. Does nobody love me enough to send comments?!?!

Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I consistently leave comments. Also, I met a guy from Dubai this weekend and I thought of you.