March 4, 2007

BOWLING!!!

The basketball game on Friday night was actually fun. We won which made it even better. I made the Brandon Sun too!! Check it out...







That's Me...in pink...because not mentioning any names (Heidi) forgot to remind me that everyone should wear something white to create a white out effect throughout the gym.




Then on Saturday I went Bowling and it was an absolute BLAST!!!! Inter-residence paid for 2 games of bowling, pizza and drinks. I was on a team of 7 and not to brag or anything but I won both games. haha. Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE to Bowl!!!! Take a look at my bowling slide...Classic...and it generates quite a few strikes! haha


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have an AUTOGRAPHED copy of that Ms. Flynn!!??!!?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Form! We Should definetly go Bowling Soon! The Pics of the socail are very epic too.!. Give game 3 tommorow night kris. were up 2-0 in the series with Portage!
ttul sis
Pat
xo

tara said...

i also agree....nice form.....

goin to ottawa tomorrow............................not looking forward to the walk outside to the depot..........
wanna give me a ride?