March 18, 2007

Flights are booked!!!

So as some of you know I was planning to travel when I was here if it worked out. Tonight I booked my tickets!!

I am leaving for Jordan on March 28-April 2nd (Spring Break!!). I really wanted to go to Egypt but it was not cheap (apparently highest in price some teachers have seen :(..but I am excited about Jordan I have heard it is an amazing trip to go on.).

Next trip is to Dubai on APril 18-20. It will be a short weekend getaway. The guys are playing hockey there...although I am not going to watch any hockey I am going to tour around. We will get together with everyone at night.

Well I am off to sleep...school tomorrow!!

P.S If you would like to donate money to my traveling fund you can send funds to my mother and she will deposit it into my account! haha :)

No comments: