
Just to update you about supper last night…. Rhonna, Gabe, Amanda and I went to Johnny Carinos?? I think that was the name of the place…and I had the chicken Florentine. It was delicious Italian food and I am dying to go back again for more. Next time I will order the turtle cheesecake. I ate the entire bowl of pasta I felt like a pig because everyone else needed theirs boxed up.
Today was a very busy day getting ready for INTERNATIONAL DAY! In Guatemala they have a kite festival so I took it upon myself to have each student decorate a piece of the kite..24 pieces to be exact. I taped it all together today and it looks AWESOME! Here is a picture of my students and I in front of the coolest kite ever! I cannot wait until tomorrow and get stamps in our “passports” from other countries that classes did. It is going to be a fabulous day tomorrow. All our hard work will pay off…I hope!
After school Emma and I went out to celebrate at a Ty restaurant close to Bneid Al Gare to celebrate my employment with ACA. We ordered a variety of dishes. I asked for mine to be a mild spice so it was good. Emma likes her food hot and spicy and she didn’t think they gave her enough zip! Well I have to go pack because tomorrow I leave for my 5 day trip to JORDAN!! I am not sure when I will get a chance to post next. Back April 2nd in case you forgot.
(Personal Message: Uncle Earl and Auntie Anne: Please tell Baba I say Hi. I know her surgery will go great! I hope that I will be able to come visit everyone over the summer. The ACA people don’t waste anytime because they already want me to book my flight back here in August.)
Today was a very busy day getting ready for INTERNATIONAL DAY! In Guatemala they have a kite festival so I took it upon myself to have each student decorate a piece of the kite..24 pieces to be exact. I taped it all together today and it looks AWESOME! Here is a picture of my students and I in front of the coolest kite ever! I cannot wait until tomorrow and get stamps in our “passports” from other countries that classes did. It is going to be a fabulous day tomorrow. All our hard work will pay off…I hope!
After school Emma and I went out to celebrate at a Ty restaurant close to Bneid Al Gare to celebrate my employment with ACA. We ordered a variety of dishes. I asked for mine to be a mild spice so it was good. Emma likes her food hot and spicy and she didn’t think they gave her enough zip! Well I have to go pack because tomorrow I leave for my 5 day trip to JORDAN!! I am not sure when I will get a chance to post next. Back April 2nd in case you forgot.
(Personal Message: Uncle Earl and Auntie Anne: Please tell Baba I say Hi. I know her surgery will go great! I hope that I will be able to come visit everyone over the summer. The ACA people don’t waste anytime because they already want me to book my flight back here in August.)
1 comment:
Hi Krista!!
I really enjoy reading your blog!! Keep posting. Looks like you are having an incredible experience, stay safe in your travels to jordan. Kirk said you live right near him -- plse give him a big hug, and tell him it's from morgan and I... but mostly me. (don't forget that part) :-)
take care!
-amy
Post a Comment