March 2, 2007

Education Social!

Wow...What a night!! Becca, Heidi, Sabrina and Tannis came to the Education Social where we met up with everyone else. Lucky for me Tannis brought along her camera to capture everyone including me at their finest moment(s)...(some had more than one!!)

There was a good turn out at the social despite the mound of snow we received. It was definitely cold on the feet running to the taxi in sandals...not the brightest idea either. The theme was Hawaiian so I wore my traditional Sun of a Beach outfit because I will be in Kuwait and won't be able to attend this year.

Well I am off to the bobcat basketball game....Its playoff time and I cannot believe that I am paying $5.00 to watch them! I don't even like basketball....but I am supporting BU and the team spirit! haha.

Enjoy the pictures...




Okay so I might be just a tad excited to go to the social ...


Jana, Mandi and I...

Becca and Heidi....no comment (*haha)

Tada...Its me and Erin!!!

I think I am enjoying this dance more than Heidi!!

Group Shot!

3 comments:

tara said...

woah-posty posterson from posterville, manitoba! hey-who are the new res asses?

Krista said...

The Residence Assistants for 2007-2008 Academic year are:

Darrach Hall - Will Breen
Flora Cowan - Laura Balanko
McMASTER
1/2: Alicia Tuamk
3/4: Cole Sahulka
5/6: Ashley Boychuk
7/8: Ryan Zadorozny

It is going to be a sweet year!!! Also just to note, Paul has changed the council elections for next year...We are only voting in Executive for the fall...floor reps will run in September when everyone returns. Crazy Eh?!!

tara said...

where's brittan? not coming back or what?