March 10, 2007

Moved Out...

This is what my room looked like clean and before the packing started!!!



I am officially moved out of BU Residence FOREVER....and back into.....you guessed it my parents place!!

Here is my empty room...happy, happy, sad time.



Packing was not fun because I accumulated a lot of stuff and I do not know where it all came from. But lucky for me my dad is an excellent packer and we fit everything into my car and his truck. We were packed to the roof and looking through the back window was not an option.

Below are my so called "friends" who came to help me pack the vehicles .... but they came AFTER WE WERE ALREADY FINISHED!!! How convenient for them... (well I shouldn't say they didn't help at all they might have carried one or two things...but nothing big!! Geezz)

I dreaded the thought of unpacking everything when I got home. Where was I going to put all this “junk”…without a word of a lie it is going to take all weekend to sort everything out and put it in appropriate spots.

Tonight I am going to Neepawa with the folks to cheer on Pat’s team to win against portage. Currently it is 2-2 in the playoff series. GO NEEPAWA GO!!!
I hope they hand out noise makers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't believe you've moved out. Kind of bittersweet, eh?